ECHO Community Healthcare is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the uninsured, under-insured and homeless of Evansville, Indiana and the surrounding area. ECHO has been committed to this mission for over 25 years.
ECHO Community Healthcare is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our employees and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Basic and optional life insurance, EAP, 403(b) to include 50% employer match
The Health Therapist will provide individual therapy primarily to children and parents using brief interventions to change health behaviors and substance abuse counseling for adults.
Qualifications and Skills
· MSW with a combination of with either LCAC or LAC or equivalent Indiana certification
· Substance abuse counseling
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
· Concern for client's dignity
· EMR experience preferred
Bilingual Medical Receptionist
We are currently seeking candidates for a Bilingual Medical Receptionist job opening at our Main Campus located at 315 Mulberry Street.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Front desk coverage to include client greeting, basic data entry, client registration, cashier, form completion, phone triage to other professionals, filing, chart retrieval, medical record management and scanning. This individual will be the liaison to the non-English Latino patients.
· Speak fluent English and Spanish.
· Outstanding customer service.
· Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
· The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail